ARA EDUCATION NO1 BEST COACHING CLASSES
FOR ALL PROFESSIONAL COURSES
Ara Education is the top India’s No1 best institute|center|academy for Company Secretary coaching
classes (CS-ACS) | Chartered Accountant coaching classes (CA), | Cost and Management Accountant
Coaching classes ( CMA-ICWA ), Associated Chartered certified Accountant coaching classes (ACCA UK)
,United States Cost &Management Accountant coaching classes (US CMA), International Financial
Reporting Standards Coaching classes (IFRS), Financial Risk Management coaching classes (FRM)
Chartered Public Accountants (CPA) Coaching classes,Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Coaching
classes,Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Coaching classes in Coimbatore Tamilnadu.
ARA EDUCATION provides integrated combo courses, it has two components;
- BCOM with CA,
- BCOM withCS,
- BCOM with CMA
- Bcom|BBA |MBA| MCOM |MA with ACCA, USCMA, CIMA, CPA the Student is highly benefited.
- A brilliant student can pass both CA| CS | CMA & B.Com within the above mentioned time period.
- Ara Education avails an option of studying CA | CS| CMA|ACCA|USCMA| CPA| alone for professional course aspirants.
Best CS Coaching Classes
Why ARA EDUCATION?
ARA EDUCATION is the best cs coaching class provider in Coimbatore Tamilnadu India.
Since 2003 ARA EDUCATION is an exclusive academy for cs course of ICSI.ARA EDUCATION is launched
exclusively for all three levels of CS.
ARA EDUCATION is proud to have a perfect combination of successful, well-known faculty members and
experienced, equally dynamic CS Professionals. ARA EDUCATION has been founded to the best possible
training to realize your ambition to be a successful Company Secretary at an early age.
ARA EDUCATION has gained a large volume of students since 2003 as a top pioneer Institute specialised
in CS coaching in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Here are some of the highlights of our CS (ACS) Coaching Centre in Coimbatore Tamilnadu:
We are the No: 1 CS (ACS) Coaching Centre in Coimbatore Tamilnadu with the top results.
In addition to the regular curriculum, we also conduct soft skill and personality development
We assist students to get Article training ship & also job placement on campus
We conduct regular study circle meetings with the day today updations.
We provide a good library facility and Wi-Fi campus. Our CS (ACS) Training Centre in Coimbatore
Tamilnadu is the best in class in the country.
Special and individual attention is our added attraction.
ICSI CSEET Admit Card Released, Exam On July 10
ARA EDUCATION for CSEET Entrance exam:
Well prepared prior to the exam with easy learning access and various compadiums
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has released the Company Secretaries Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2021 admit card on the official website of the institute — icsi.edu.
- To download the CSEET admit card, applicants appearing for the exam on July 10 have to login at the website using their registration numbers and dates of birth.
- In view of the ongoing Covid crisis, CSEET will be conducted as a remote-proctored online exam.
- Candidates will be able to appear for the ICSI CSEET May 2021 test through their laptops or desktops from home
ICSI CSEET Admit Card: How To Download
Step 1: Visit the official website — icsi.edu
Step 2: Login with the credentials including CSEET registration numbers, or CSEET unique ID, and dates
Step 3: Click on the designated admit card link and download the CSEET admit cards
Step 4: Download the CSEET admit card
CSEET Admit Card — Direct Link
- CSEET 2021 will be conducted for 200 marks and the duration of the exam is two hours.
- The CSEET question paper will comprise four papers
- Business Communication
- Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
- Economic and Business Environment
- Current Affairs.
- Candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40 per cent marks in each part, i.e., Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 separately as the case may be, and 50 per cent marks in aggregate of all parts puttogether to be considered qualified for the test.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Candidates will be required to login at the test portal 30 minutes before the time specified for the commencement of the test.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the test after completion of 15 minutes of the commencement of the test and no candidate will be permitted to finish the test until the expiry of 90 minutes of the commencement of the test.