CS Executive Entrance Test Coaching Classes
CSEET Coaching Classes in Coimbatore
Ara Education is the Best CSEET classes center in Coimbatore.
ICSI introduces CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) in place of the Foundation Program.
Passing of CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is mandatory for all candidates to register for the CS Executive Program except a few exempted categories of candidates.
CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) shall be conducted on a single day as per the following:
a) Computer Based Test of 120 Minutes consisting of four parts viz.
(i) Business Communication;
(ii) Legal Aptitude & Logical Reasoning
(iii) Economic and Business Environment (iv) Current Affairs; and
b) Viva Voice of 15 Minutes on “Presentation and Communication Skills.
- A candidate who passed/appearing in the Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination or equivalent thereto is eligible to appear in the CSEET.
- All Graduates/ Post Graduates who were hitherto eligible for registration directly to the CS Executive Program, are also required to pass the CSEET to become eligible for registration to the Executive Program.
- Candidates who have passed the CS Foundation Program. are exempted from CSEET without any payment of exemption fee
- Candidates who have passed the Final Examination of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and/or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) are exempted from CSEET and shall pay `5,000 (Rupees Five Thousand Only) towards exemption fee at the time of Registration to CS Executive Program.
The pattern of the CSEET
The Institute will conduct CS Executive Entrance Test based on Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions and viva-voce for testing listening, written communication and oral communication skills. There are four papers in CS Executive Entrance Test. Each paper contains objective type multiple choice questions having one or more marks each with four options with one correct answer. The duration of the Test shall be 120 minutes and viva-voce on Presentation and Communication Skills of 15 Minutes.
Duration of the CSEET
Computer Based Test (CBT)
Tests of 120 Minutes duration will be conducted at designated Test Centres. It will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted in MCQ pattern as per the following details:
|S.NO||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|2||Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||35||50|
|3||Economic and Business Environment||35||50|
The Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce) of 15 Minutes for 30 Marks will be conducted simultaneously with or immediately after the MCQ based CBT through online mode using artificial intelligence (AI) or through recoded videos at the designated Test Centers.
The final score will be computed by adding the marks secured by candidates in both the Tests (CBT and Viva-Voce) out of a total of 200 marks.
CSEET Passing Criteria:
Candidates shall be declared ‘PASS’ in CSEET on securing 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate.
For further clarifications, you can visit http://www.icsi.edu/
Registration to Executive Programme
- Candidate has passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 system) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognised by the Central Government or State Government or equivalent thereto for the purposes of admission to Bachelor’s degree course; and
- Candidates have passed the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) conducted by the Institute. The date of result of CSEET should not be older than one year prior to the date of such registration.
The examination will be held at multiple test centres across the country to ensure that the CSEET is conducted on a single day for all the registered candidates.
Schedule of Registration and Conduct of CSEET:
The CSEET will be held on a quarterly basis as per the indicative schedule given below:
|Month of CSEET||Period During which candidates can register for CSEET||Date of CSEET||Last Date For Declaration Of Results||Cut-off date of registration in CS Executive Program|
|May||16th December to 15th April||Saturday/ Sunday in 2nd /3rd Week of May||By 4th Week of May||31st May (for appearing in both modules of Executive Program in December session in same year)|
|July||16th April to 15th June||Saturday/ Sunday in 2nd /3rd Week of July||By 4th Week of July||31st July (for appearing in single module of Executive Program in December session in same year)|
|November||16th June to 15th October||Saturday/ Sunday in 2nd /3rd Week of November||By 4th Week of November||30th November (for appearing in both modules of Executive Program in June session in next year)|
|January||16th October to 15th December||Saturday/ Sunday in 2nd /3rd Week of January||By 4th Week of January||31st January (for appearing in single module of Executive Program in June session in same year)|
* For the first CSEET examination in May 2020 the registration window is open till 15th April 2020.
Fee for Registration to CSEET
The Registration Fees for appearing in CSEET is `1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) per student per appearance. The concession in fee shall be applicable to various categories of students as per details given below:
|Category||Concession (as percentage of Registration Fee applicable)|
|Wards and Widows of Martyrs and Defence Service Personnel with Permanent Disability||100%|
|Serving / Retired Personnel of Defence Services and Paramilitary Forces||50%|
|ICSI Staff and Wards / Spouse of ICSI Staff||75%|
|ICLS Officers/ Officers & Staff of MCA and affiliated offices (NCLT, SFIO and CCI)||100%|
|Students from North Eastern States, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep & Himachal Pradesh||50%|
|Students from the Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh||100%|
Allocation of Marks/Duration/ No. of Questions:
|Subjects||Number of MCQs (Paper wise)||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Business Communication||35||50 Marks (15 MCQs x 2 Marks each) (20 MCQs x 1 Mark each)||120 Minutes|
|Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||35||50 Marks (15 MCQs x 2 Marks each) (20 MCQs x 1 Mark each)|
|Economic and Business Environment||35||50 Marks (15 MCQs x 2 Marks each) (20 MCQs x 1 Mark each)|
|Current Affairs||15||20 Marks (5 MCQs x 2 Marks each) (10 MCQs x 1 Mark each)|
|Total||120 MCQs||170 Marks||120 Minutes|
|Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce)||Variable Number of Questions||30 Marks||15 Minutes|
- There will be no negative marking in the CSEET.
- Candidates are expected to be conversant with the amendments/changes in the CSEET subject contents up to one month preceding the date of Examination.
The steps for registration for CSEET are as under:
- Step 1: In order to Register for “CSEET”, type www.icsi.edu in any recommended browser (IE 9, Mozilla 38.0 & above, Chrome 39.0), then click on “Online Services”
- Step 2: Click on the link https://smash.icsi.in/Scripts/CSEET/Instructions_CSEET.aspx for registration for CSEET.
- Step 3: Fill Basic Details
- Step 4: Fill Qualification Details
- Step 5: Fee Details
- Step 6: Upload Mandatory Documents*
- Step 7: Preview Application Click on the “Confirm Application” button after previewing
- Step 8: Payment Mode Selection.
- Step 9: Transaction Id Generation. Note transaction Id for future reference.
On successful payment, candidates will be registered in CSEET and the same will be intimated through email/SMS on the registered email id/mobile number. Candidates can appear for the CSEET as per the schedule sent through email/SMS.
*Mandatory document to be uploaded by the students at the time of registration for CSEET:
- Photograph of the candidate (size 20kb to 50kb)
- Signature of the candidate (size 10kb to 20kb)
- DOB Certificate (10th pass certificate)
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for 10+2 Examinations (if appearing) or
- 10+2 Pass Certificate/ Mark Sheet Category Certificate (for availing Fee Concession) Identity proof (Aadhar card/passport/voter ID /pan card/driving license/ration card)
All the files to be uploaded while registering for CSEET should be present in one of the formats viz. jpg, jpeg, png, gif, BMP, pdf. The maximum allowed file size is 2 MB.
For further clarifications, you can visit http://www.icsi.edu/
Register for CSEET Coaching
B.Com with Company Secretary Course
We have collaborated with a TOP ranking university in India Combined Offering Online Integrated Program with Professional Qualifications. For more details, Click Here.
CS Institute in Coimbatore with Job Placement
Placement opportunities after completing CS at ARA EDUCATION
At Ara Education, We are proud of the dynamic and motivated students who are mentored and supported to take on the challenges and opportunities that await them in the Industry inside our campus. Ara education assists all Company Secretary Executive and Professional Completed Students to get Article training ship and also job placement in India & International. On Monthly Basis On-campus interviews of big fortune, Private Companies, Public List & Unlisted companies, Mnc, etc from Coimbatore, Chennai Banglore& more will be organised by Ara education for supporting Our students.
CSEET /cseet coaching classes in coimbatore/cseet coaching tamilnadu/ cseet coaching Institute coimbatore/ ICSI CSEET Coaching/CS Executive entrance test / CS Executive entrance exam / CS Executive entrance test 2021 / CS Executive entrance Exam 2021 / CSEET 2021 / CS Executive entrance syllabus / CS Executive entrance exam syllabus / CS Executive entrance exam dates / CS Executive entrance preparation / CS Executive entrance test preparation / CSEET Online Classes / CSEET classes Online / CSEET Video Lectures / CSEET Online classes / CSEET study material 2021 pdf / CSEET study material 2021 / CSEET Books / CSEET online lectures / CSEET course material / CSEET study material 2021 / CSEET study material online / CSEET study material free / CSEET study material 2021 pdf/ CS foundation classes / CS foundation online classes / CS foundation video lectures / CS foundation / CS foundation subjects / CS foundation video classes / CS foundation lectures / CS foundation videos / CS Foundation Pendrive classes